2023 STIHL Gas Trimmers & Brushcutters FS 94 R
Dependable performance meets variable speed control. The STIHL FS 94 R trimmer delivers one of the best power-to-weight ratios in its class, weighing just over 10 pounds – great for maneuvering around hills, landscaping stones and other terrain. Its innovative control handle features an ECOSPEED throttle set wheel, allowing you to set the most effective speed for a specific application such as low throttle around delicate plants. Combined with a high-powered, low-exhaust-emission engine and anti-vibration system, this grass and weed trimmer is a great everyday landscaping tool for trimming professionals.
Features May Include:
Simplified Starting Procedure
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
Upright Translucent Fuel Tank
- Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
Air Filter Cover
- Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
Protected or Enclosed Control Cables
- Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
Fully Lined Drive Shaft
- Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
Loop Handle (R)
- Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
- STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
Built in the USA
- A majority of STIHL gasoline-powered units sold in the United States are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
Multi-Function Control Handle
- Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.