2023 Ferris Rover XC' FS1200 Ride-On 5902000COVER OVER ONE ACRE BETWEEN FILL UPS
The Rover XC' FS1200 is an upgraded and rugged ride-on spreader, perfect for applications that don't require a liquid application. The larger 200-pound granular capacity hopper enables to up 1.2 acres of treatment coverage, double that of the FS1100. A low center of gravity provides excellent performance on sloped terrain. A 100% stainless steel frame and coated Peerless transaxle resist corrosive granular chemicals for added life. Its narrow width of only 35.5" allows for easy access through gates for residential areas and condominium complexes.
Features may include:200 lbs. Spyker Hopper
100% Stainless Steel Frame
- The Rover FS1200 hopper will handle up to 200 lbs. of granular material providing over one acre of maximum coverage.
- Stainless steel resists corrosion from the granular chemicals distributed by the unit.
- A low-friction sulky pivots on a 3/4" tapered roller bearing for smooth movement. No mechanical steering assistance is required.
- Simple, well-placed controls with dry pattern and throttle on the right. Spreader gain and gate control are on the left.
- The Rover XC® FS1200 fits easily through a 36" gate, providing access to residential areas and condominium common areas.